A New York sports fan in Kansas

Eating, breathing, drinking all that is the Yankees, Giants, Knicks, and Boston Bruins. I am from Massachusetts I should like one local team.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

5 Days to kickoff!


The Giants season is just five days away now. The Manning vs. Manning bowl should be a great matchup. The real difference in this game though is going to be Tiki. I know that the elder Manning is a stud but I think that the Giants will be up to the challenge. The running back matchups are more lopsided than the difference between the two mannings. Rhodes is a nice running back but I think that the Colts will sorely miss the Edge this year. He may not have been the back that he once was but he is still more than the Colts other options. Brandon Jacobs really showed unbelievable ability in the last preseason game but it seems like he is making great strides in becoming a more well-rounded back. I think it is crazy that the Giants are 3 to 3 1/2 point underdogs on a Sunday Night and the home opener. The Giants will win never mind getting points.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home